Nano Lanthanum Oxide CAS No: 1312-81-8
Nano Lanthanum oxide Our advantage for nano Lanthanum oxide: High purity: we can supply more than 99.9% purity Low impurity: for certain impurity, we can keep less than 0.1ppm Particle size: we can provide 20-30nm, 50nm, 100nm, 1um, etc. Also the size could be customized as your request....
Nano Lanthanum oxide
Our advantage for nano Lanthanum oxide:
High purity: we can supply more than 99.9% purity
Low impurity: for certain impurity, we can keep less than 0.1ppm
Particle size: we can provide 20-30nm, 50nm, 100nm, 1um, etc. Also the size could be customized as your request.
Competitive price: for nano Lanthanum oxide, we can provide more competitive price
After sales service: If quality not come to your satisfaction, we promise to return all payment back.
Brief introduction for nano Lanthanum oxide
Formula: nano La2O3
CAS No.: 1312-81-8
Molecular Weight: 325.81
Density: 6.51 g/mL
Melting point: 2315
Appearance: White powder
Application of nano Lanthanum oxide
1. Nanometer lanthanum oxide applied to piezoelectric materials, the piezoelectric coefficient increase products, improve product electric energy conversion;
2. The nanometer lanthanum oxide used in the manufacture of high precision optical glass, refraction optical fiber board, various kinds of alloy materials;
3. The catalyst of nanometer lanthanum oxide is used for the preparation of organic chemicals, and automobile exhaust catalyst;Nanometer lanthanum oxide can effective catalytic thermal decomposition of absorption of drug, the potential to improve the propellant burning rate, is a promising catalyst;
4. Nanometer lanthanum oxide application of light conversion agricultural film, using high photoelectric conversion efficiency of lanthanum oxide nanoparticles, effective use of weak light source, saving energy loss;
5. Nanometer lanthanum oxide electrode materials used in electroforming, adding 0.2% to 0.5% of nanometer lanthanum oxide, can effectively improve the electroforming electrical erosion resistance of electrode material, lower electrode loss;
6. Nanometer lanthanum oxide used in luminescent material (powder), hydrogen storage materials, laser materials.
Specification of nano Lanthanum oxide
Al, Fe, Ca, Mg, Mn, Na, Co, Ni, F.Si, Pb, K, N, C, S, F.O
Inductively Coupled Plasma/Elemental Analyzer
Quality Testing Department
Note: the specification above is only for reference, and we can provide customer control for certain impurity level, and if any demands, please contact with us. More detailed information including MSDS sheet, lot weight, packing condition, lead time and price are all ready on request.