The rare earth elements themselves are rich in electronic structure and exhibit many characteristics of light, electricity and magnetism. Nano rare earth, showed many features, such as small size effect, high surface effect, quantum effect, strong light, electric, magnetic properties, superconductivity, Gao Huaxue activity, etc., can greatly improve the performance of the material and function, develop many new materials. In optical materials, luminescent materials, crystal materials, magnetic materials, battery materials, electronic ceramics, engineering ceramics, catalysts and other high-tech fields, will play an important role.
1. Rare earth luminescent materials: rare earth nano-phosphor powder (color powder, lamp powder), the luminous efficiency will be improved, and the consumption of rare earth will be greatly reduced. Mainly use Y2O3, Eu2O3, Tb4O7, CeO2, Gd2O3. Candidate new material for high definition color TV.
2. Nano-superconducting materials: YBCO superconductors prepared by Y2O3, special thin film materials, stable performance, high strength, easy to process, close to practical stage, promising prospects.
3. Rare earth nano-magnetic materials: used for magnetic memory, magnetic fluid, giant magnetoresistance, etc., which greatly improves the performance and makes the devices become high-performance miniaturization. Such as the oxide giant magnetoresistance target (REMnO3, etc.).
4. Rare earth high performance ceramics: use superfine or nanoscale Y2O3, La2O3, Nd2O3, Sm2O3 preparation such as electronic ceramics (electronic sensor, PTC materials, microwave materials, capacitors, thermistors, etc.), electric properties, thermal properties, stability, improved many, is the important aspect of electronic material to upgrade. For example, nanometer Y2O3 and ZrO2 have strong strength and toughness at lower temperature sintering ceramics, which are used for bearing, cutting tools and other wear-resistant devices. The performance of multi-layer capacitors and microwave devices is greatly improved with nanometer Nd2O3 and Sm2O3.
5. Rare earth nano-catalyst: in many chemical reactions, the use of rare earth catalysts can greatly improve the catalytic activity and catalytic efficiency. The existing CeO2 nano powder has the advantages of high activity, low price and long life in the automobile exhaust purifier, and replaces most precious metals with thousands of tons per year.
6. Rare earth ultraviolet absorber: nanometer CeO2 powder has a strong absorption of ultraviolet rays, used in sunscreen cosmetics, sunscreen fiber, automobile glass, etc.
7. Rare earth precision polishing: CeO2 has a good polishing effect on glass and so on. Nano CeO2 has high polishing precision and has been used in liquid crystal display, silicon single chip, glass storage, etc. In short, the application of rare earth nanomaterials has only just begun, and is concentrated in the field of high-tech new materials, with high added value, wide application area, huge potential and promising commercial prospects.
Next: No Information
- Progress In Industrial Development Of Rare Eart...
- The Importance And Prospect Of Laser Crystal
- The Application Of Rare Earth In Laser Crystal
- A Multispectral Analysis Method Was Proposed Fo...
- Nano-knife, Precise Breakdown Of Tumor Cells
- Application Of Rare Earth Nanomaterials
- The New Method Can Change The Shape Of Nano-dru...
- Rare Earth Elements Are Currently In The Field ...
- Progress In Industrialization Of Rare Earth Nan...
- Nanotechnology Is Applied In Automobile Industry