1.Name: nano Lanthanum Oxide La2O3 powder
2.Purity: 99.9%, 99.99%
3.Appearacne: white powder
4.Particle size: 50nm
5.SSA: 25-35 m2/g
Nano-lanthanum oxide is a white powder, density 6.51g/cm3, melting point 2217 oC, boiling point 4200 oC, slightly soluble in water, soluble in acid and generates the corresponding salts. Exposure to air, it is easy to absorb carbon dioxide and water, and gradually becomes lanthanum carbonate. Burning lanthanum oxide combines with water, emits large amounts of heat.
1. nanometer lanthanum oxide can be used in piezoelectric materials to Increase product piezoelectric coefficients and improve product energy conversion efficiency;
2. nano-lanthanum oxide can be used for the manufacture of precision optical glass, high-refraction optical fiber, all kinds of alloy materials;
3. nano-lanthanum oxide can be used for the preparation of organic chemical products catalysts, and in automobile exhaust catalyst; Nanometer Lanthanum oxide can improve the burning rate of propellant, is a promising catalyst;
4. Because the photoelectric conversion efficiency of nano-lanthanum oxide is high, it can be used in light-converting agricultural film;
5. also, nano-lanthanum oxide can be used in electrode materials and in light-emitting material (blue powder), hydrogen storage materials, laser materials etc.