Cas No 25583-20-4 nano Titanium Nitride powder TiN nanopowder / nanoparticles
Titanium Nitride (TiN) Features:
Titanium nitride nanoparticle has a high melting point (2950 °C), high hardness, high-temperature chemical stability and excellent thermal conductivity properties. Also, it possesses high performance infrared absorption and UV-shielding more than 80%. Its sintering temperature is low. Nano titanium nitride (TiN) is an excellent ceramic material.
Titanium Nitride Features:
|Item||Purity||APS||SSA||Color||Morphology||Zeta Potential||Making Method||Bulk Density|
|TiN Nanoparticles||>99.2%||20-50nm||48m2/g||Black||Cubic||-17.5mV||Plasma arc vapor-phase synthesis method||0.08g /cm3|
Titanium Nitride (TiN) Applications:
1. Be used in producing PET beer bottles and plastic packaging materials as high barrier.
2. Be used in PET engineering plastics
3. Be used in solar vacuum tube as high sunlight absorbers( if added in the coating,the water temperature will increase by 4 to 5 degrees)
4. Applications of high thermal emissivity coating:Be used in high-temperature furnace for energy-saving and to produce new energy-saving glass coating in military industry.
5. Be used in cemented carbides as the alloy modificators. Grain refinement can enhance toughness and hardness of the alloy and reduce certain rare metals dosage.
6. Composite rigid cutting tools, high-temperature ceramic conductive material, heat resistant material, dispersion strengthened materials.
7. Artificial limbs; Barrier layer in contact and interconnect metallization; Biological
materials cutting tools; Gate electrode in metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) transistors; Low-barrier Schottky diode; Optical devices in aggressive environments; Plastic molds; Prostheses; Wear-resistant coating.
Titanium Nitride Storage Conditions:
Damp reunion will affect Titanium Nitride dispersion performance and using effects, therefore, this product should be sealed in vacuum and stored in cool and dry room and it should not be exposure to air. In addition, the product should be avoided under stress and spark because it is flammable.